An efficient and well-functioning transportation network is essential to positioning our country for robust economic growth and global competitiveness in the 21st century. NACA urges Congress that any infrastructure package also includes initiatives to recruit and train the next generation of construction industry technical talent.
- NACA Supports Barrasso and McSally-Jones Amendments in FY20 THUD Appropriations
- NACA Applauds House T&I Subcommittee’s Hearing on Federal Disaster Recovery
- NACA Submits Comments on Hours of Service Rules
- NACA commends Senate EPW Committee on passage of surface transportation reauthorization
- NACA Encourages Workforce Development as Part of Infrastructure Package