An efficient and well-functioning transportation network is essential to positioning our country for robust economic growth and global competitiveness in the 21st century. NACA urges Congress that any infrastructure package also includes initiatives to recruit and train the next generation of construction industry technical talent.
- NACA Sends Letter to Congressional Leadership on COVID-19 Relief
- NACA Launches Grassroots Campaign on the FAST Act
- NACA Activates Grassroots Campaign to Address Federal Surface Transportation Programs
- NACA Urges House Leadership to Pass Bipartisan Infrastructure Legislation
- NACA Sends Letter to T&I Chairman Peter DeFazio on the Highway Reauthorization