An efficient and well-functioning transportation network is essential to positioning our country for robust economic growth and global competitiveness in the 21st century. NACA urges Congress that any infrastructure package also includes initiatives to recruit and train the next generation of construction industry technical talent.
- North American Concrete Alliance Hosts Fourth Annual Cement & Concrete Fly-In!
- NACA supports the introduction of the Water Quality Protection and Job Creation Act of 2021
- NACA CEO’s Send Letter to Congressional Leadership on Top Priorities for the 117th Congress
- NACA Sends Letter to Congressional Leadership on COVID-19 Relief
- NACA Launches Grassroots Campaign on the FAST Act