The North American Concrete Alliance (NACA) writes in support of introduction of the Water Quality Protection and Job Creation Act of 2021. Reauthorization of the Clean Water State Revolving Fund (SRF) is critical to addressing underinvestment in sewer and wastewater infrastructure in communities across the country.NACA-Water-Quality-Protection-and-Job-Creation-Act-of-2021
- North American Concrete Alliance Hosts Fourth Annual Cement & Concrete Fly-In!
- NACA supports the introduction of the Water Quality Protection and Job Creation Act of 2021
- NACA CEO’s Send Letter to Congressional Leadership on Top Priorities for the 117th Congress
- NACA Sends Letter to Congressional Leadership on COVID-19 Relief
- NACA Launches Grassroots Campaign on the FAST Act